It is heartbreaking and very frustrating to pour so much work and energy into something with continuous negative results! Humble apologies to disappointed customers.
In the end 4 different Technical Fundy’s have been on the job and able to sort out why some transactions got stuck on Check-out.
Luckily there is no further problem and you can go SHOPPING right now!
The Featured Product for This Week:
Your Any time Classroom
New FREE Online Lesson Published:
Chapter 5.1 – Introduction
– Relevant YouTube Video on how the Industrial Loom works –
– First I tackle some Geometry to make the construction and characteristics of Wovens easier to grasp.
– I explain how pattern and a particular “feel” can be achieved.
– A few interesting fabric types are introduced.
– All-in-all a very interesting lesson in under 25 minutes.
- How fabric grain and pattern placing affect hang and fit of a garment or other article.
- Become aware of how to obtain the grains of the fabric before cutting.
- Become familiar with a few different types of commonly used fabrics.
- Learn how pattern and texture are achieved in fabrics… and a lot more.
This lesson is part of Basics for Beginners.
There is an enormous amount to know about fabric construction…
. . . in your next lesson
The Plain Knit
Until next time . . .
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]Subscribe to my Mailing List:
[mc4wp_form id=”1048″][/vc_column_text][/vc_column][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]Email Joey: