Conditions for an Appointment to Happen…
Appointments take place using your phone camera and WhatsApp.
BEFORE YOU BOOK AN APPOINTMENT, make sure you are able to set up a similar arrangement as in the image below…
We need to test and see that I can see you and you can see me… this needs to happen before your Booked Appointment can take place.
The Appointment can only take place if:
- your Appointment Fee has been received and
- you have had a successful Set-Up-Check as pictured above.
- This is set up via e-mail communication once your Appointment Slot Booking and Fee have been received.
- Bookings close 2 days before a specific time slot to allow for preparation by all parties.
- To make sure your Booking and Fee was received, please confirm with a WhatsApp message to 083 271 3545. Please provide a short description and picture of what you need help with. You can also use the form below.
- Your Appointment Fee is safe and transferable to another time if the Set-Up-Check fails or needs to be postponed or redone as a result of a Gone-Wrong after everyone complied with a Show-Up.
- If failure of Set-Up-Check is evident, Appointment is subject to availability of a time slot. Priority is given to first booked Appointments.
- A No-Show means a student could not be reached by phone for the period and duration of the Appointment. 3 attempts will be made to connect during the appointment time.
- A No-Show by a student means forfeit of the Fees for that Appointment.
- In the case of a No-Show, no refunds and no transfers are applicable.
- In the case of a No-Show, a new Appointment booking must be made and all the above applies again from the top.
Book your WhatsApp Set-Up-Check
This confirms I have read and understand the Terms and want to book a Set-Up-Check for my
Private Tutor Appointment.
Please complete the form below and Joey will contact you